Company Name: Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L.U.
Trademark: Tropical Coast Languages – TCLanguages
Registered Office: Plaza del Teatro, Edificio G
Postal code: 18690
City: Almuñécar (España)
Registration No.: R-35.494
Entered in the Commercial Registry of Granada, Tomo 1328, Libro 0, Folio 212, Hoja nº GR35494
Registered with the Spanish Data Protection Association
Terms and conditions of use through this notice
In compliance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data, it is reported that the personal data requested in our forms will be included in a personal data file the person in charge and owner of which is Spanish Academy en Almuñécar S.L.. Likewise, when a person completes any of the forms with the personal data requested and accepts the shipment, he expressly authorizes Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., to treat or incorporate in the automated file of his property the personal data provided in the aforementioned form and all the data generated in relation to your participation or use of the different events offered on this website.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form, for which the user must fill out the forms with true, accurate, complete and updated data. The user will be solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may result to Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., or to any third party for filling out the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or non-updated data or with data from third parties. Through the different areas that are part of this web space, users can obtain information, make queries and participate in the different events that Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., offers through its web space.
Purpose of the treatment
The data provided will never be used for a purpose other than that for which they have been assigned, and will be canceled immediately after ceasing to be necessary for this purpose, except when a law establishes otherwise.
When the interested person sends personal data and electronic address to Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., expressly authorizes the use for the purposes of periodic communications, including expressly those made by email that Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., or the entities belonging to the business scope of Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., carry out with users, and potential stakeholders, to inform them of news, events, etc …
Apart from what has been said above, the collection and automated processing of personal data provided also have the purpose of administrative management and the execution and development of all professional activities of Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., and management of the user in the different services available to him (for informative purposes only: request for information about events).
Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., has adopted the security levels of personal data protection legally required and has installed the technical means and measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration of personal data provided and access not authorized to this data.
The user has the right to access the information concerning him collected in the files of Academia de Español en Almuñécar SL, rectify it if it is erroneous, cancel it or oppose its processing, by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
The user accepts that their data may be transferred, exclusively for the purposes described above, to the entities with which Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L. participates. The acceptance of the user that their data can be treated or assigned in the manner established in this paragraph is always revocable, without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th.
Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L., reserves the right to modify its data protection policy in accordance with its criteria, or because of a legislative, jurisprudential or business practice change. Si Academia de Español en Almuñécar S.L. introduce some modification, the new text will be published in this same page, where the user may have knowledge of the data protection policy. Be that as it may, the relationship with the users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the web space is accessed.
1. Identification and ownership
According to Tropical Coast Languages –TCLanguages- is a registered trademark of the Spanish company Academia de Español en Almuñécar s.l. with the following tax identification number (Cif) and registration numbers (CIF B18875203, Volume 1328, Book 0, Folio 212, Commercial Registry of Granada), located in Plaza del Teatro, Edf. G, 18690 Almuñécar (Spain), owner of the WebPages of the tclanguages.com domain, where this website is located, and responsible for Personal Data in accordance with the established laws.
The protection of your personal information is a very serious concern for us.
2. Personal Data
What Personal Data do we collect?
Information entered in forms
- There are pages where you can register to make a booking, request information or receive a brochure. The type of personal information that is collected in these pages includes: Name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, level of Spanish and credit card information (only when you make a reservation for a Spanish course and select credit card as a means of payment).
Information collected electronically
- We use data analysis tools to track information about your visit. This information includes the URL from which you have accessed our website, the URL that you follow after, the browser used and your IP address. This information is stored anonymously.
How do we carry out the collection of your Personal Data?
In different ways, including:
- Via WebPages: For example, when you sign up to receive an informational brochure or make a purchase.
- Outside the Internet: For example, when you contact customer service.
- Through other sources: For example, social networks.
- Through you: For example, when you go to our office and provide us with personal information to enroll in a course.
For what purposes can we use your Personal Data?
- To answer your enquiries, for example, to send you informative brochures or answer your questions.
- To process your purchase, for example, to process your payments or get in touch with you with regards to your purchase.
- To provide you with updated information about our products, promotions.
- To allow you to participate in the online chat or our Social Networks.
- To carry out market studies and audits, develop new products, optimize our WebPages, improve our products and services, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, measure their satisfaction and provide our customer service.
We apply reasonable organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data that we handle. Unfortunately, the security of data transmissions over the Internet or data storage systems cannot be guaranteed 100%.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us has ceased to be secure, please inform us immediately using the information in the “Contact us” section.
4. Access, Modification and Options
We put at your disposal several options regarding the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- If you want us to stop sending you commercial communications, you can unsubscribe using the function included for that purpose in the marketing communication you have received. You can also notify us by email, telephone or in writing using the contact information in the “Contact us” section. In your request, please indicate that you want us to stop sending you marketing communications.
- We will not disclose your Personal Data to any third party.
- To access the Personal Data relating to you that have been previously provided, or to rectify, update, cancel or oppose the use by us, contact us using the information in the section “Contact us” and describe to what your request relates.
5. Storage time period
6. Use of the WebPages by minors
We offer programs for minors for purchase by adults. To protect the privacy of minors, we will request parental consent of those users who wish to make a reservation and who have not reached the age of majority in Spain.
6. Specially protected Data
In general, you should refrain from sending us specially protected Personal Data (for example data regarding ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, your health or illnesses, criminal record or union membership) and sharing them via the WebPages or in any form. In exceptional cases, for example when an insurance is requested, we will inform you how to do this securely.
8. Contact us
Identity: ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL EN ALMUÑÉCAR, S.L. (B18875203)
Mailing address: Plaza del Teatro, Edificio G, 18690 Almuñécar, España
Phone: (+34) 958881914
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files of text or data that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our web pages. A cookie usually contains the name of the webpage from which it originates, the “lifespan” of the cookie or the time the cookie will remain on your device and a numerical value.
3. What Cookies do we use?
Analytic cookies collect data on your use of the webpage and allow us to improve its function. For example, analytic cookies show us which are the most visited sections of the website, detects possible difficulties you experience with a webpage and gives us an indication if our advertising is effective or not. The data are anonymous.
Google Analytics: The Google Analytics Analytic cookies collect statistical data to help improve the presentation and navigation of the webpage. Google complements the data with relevant and demographic information so that we are better able to understand our webpage visitors.
How to Manage Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
4. How do I manage Cookies?
Although almost all browsers are configured by default to automatically accept cookies, it is possible to change the settings to block cookies or show an alert when a cookie is sent to your device.
In addition to the options shown above, you are able to reject, accept or eliminate cookies from our webpage at any moment activating or accessing the corresponding setting of your browser. The procedure you must follow to allow, disable or eliminate cookies is described on the web page of your browser provider, which can be accessed through the help screen.
If you use different devices to view and access web pages (for example, your computer, Smartphone, tablet, etc.), you should remember to configure the browser of each device according to your preferences on cookies.
5. Contact us
If you need any clarification about this Cookies policy, please contact us:
Postal Address: Plaza del Teatro, Edificio G, 18690 Almuñécar, España
Telephone: (+34) 958881914
6. Useful links
- · Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/es-ES/kb/278835
- · Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-ES
- · Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/es-ES/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox
- · Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=es-ES
- · Opera – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/